Five rather telling statements introduced by Donald Trump that rather clearly show that he is absolutely ill-equipped to be President (I almost said “serve” but Donald Trumps serves no-one but himself!).
- Hillary : “You have paid no Federal Income Tax” – Reply Trump : “That makes me smart”!
- Hillary : “You stiffed small business people” – Reply Trump: “They call that business”!
- Hillary : “Donald was one of the people that rooted for the housing market to crash. He said in 2006 ‘Gee I hope it does collapse because then I can go in and buy some and make some money” – Reply Trump : “That’s called business“!
- “Donald thinks that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese. I think it’s real.” – Reply Trump : “I did not, I did not, I did not say that” – he actually DID!
- Moderator: “Stop-and-frisk was ruled unconstitutional in New York, because it largely singled out black and Hispanic young men.” – Reply Trump: “No, you’re wrong. It went before a judge, who was a very against-police judge. It was taken away from her. And our mayor, our new mayor, refused to go forward with the case. They would have won an appeal. If you look at it, throughout the country, there are many places where it’s allowed.” IT WAS IN FACT RULED UNCONSTITUTIONAL!